About Our Founder and Overseer
Apostle Asia Roberts has provided clear vision and dynamic leadership as church planter and shepherd over Corner Stone Deliverance Church. She labors in the Word of God and stands on His promises and principles. She believes that we are all God’s workmanship and predestined for greatness therefore her focus is to "raise the Joshua generation". Her prayer for God’s saints is that we live victoriously and walk in our purpose. Apostle Asia is the founder and overseer of Corner Stone Theological Institute an online certificate bible school.
Corner Stone Deliverance Church had its share of struggles along the way, but one thing remained certain… Apostle Asia's faith was unwavering and she was willing to stay the course in spite of adversity. She always carries a spirit of excellence and expectation - believing that God moves from one level of glory to the next.
Apostle Asia is Kingdom of God minded, with Kingdom promise and is a Kingdom visionary, a worshipper, a believer, a teacher, a worker, a dreamer, and a healer. She is a woman after God’s own heart. She attributes all the success and growth of the ministry to the power and favor of God.
About Our Bishop
Bishop Isaac Walter Hurd Is The Bishop of Corner Stone Deliverance Church Ministries International with his Wife & Founder Apostle Asia Hurd. With a ministry of members dedicated to building God's Kingdom one family at a time. His life is dedicated to living by example and encouraging men and women how to live up to their full potential in Christ. Bishop Hurd is called to make a difference in society & loves teaching, preaching and counseling, which enables him to reach others with humor, warmth, transparency and strength. He is a Dedicated Husband, Father, Teacher, Role Model and Mentor.
1. We believe in One True and living God, and that there are three manifestations in the Godhead – The Father, and of the Son (Jesus Christ), and of the Holy Ghost.
2. We believe in baptizing as (St. Matthew 28:19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father , and the Son, and of the Holy Ghost (That name in which we baptize is in the name of Jesus).
believe in the baptism with the Holy Ghost and that
subsequent speaking with other tongues is the initial evidence. One baptism but many refillings.
4. We believe in the Five Fold Ministry where unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Jesus Christ. And he gave some apostles, and some prophets; and some evangelist, and some pastors and teachers; for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ. (Ephesians 4:8-13)
5. We believe that the scriptures of the Old and the New Testament are God’s inspired Word, and that they are the only rule of faith and practice.
6. We believe that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God the Father, that he was conceived of the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, and that He was crucified, buried, and resurrected from the dead, was seen on earth for 40 days and ascended into heaven and now is at God the Father’s right hand as man’s intercessor.
believe in the doctrine of original sin, and that man is
unable to recover himself from the fallen state he is in by nature. The sin nature is imputed by Adam the living soul but through Jesus the Quicken Spirit is life imputed.
8. We believe that repentance is commanded of God and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
9. We believe that all have sinned; that justification, regeneration, sanctification imputed righteousness and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ (Jesus Christ, Him Crucified and Resurrected).
10. We believe that holiness is God’s standard of living for His people; and that there is eternal life for the righteous and everlasting punishment for the wicked.
11. We believe that Divine healing is included in God’s plan of Salvation.
12. We believe in the observance of the Lord’s Supper.
13. We believe in tithing and giving to the sole Scripture means of supporting God’s cause on earth.
14. We believe in the Pre-Millennial Second Coming of Jesus Christ; the resurrection of the righteous dead and the catching-away of the living
15. We believe in washing of the feet (sign of Humbleness).
16. We believe that Jehova h(Yahweh) God of the Old Testament is Lord Jesus Christ of the New Testament. The scripture evidence of the unity of Jehovah God and Lord Jesus proves oneness.
17. We believe in leadership by servant hood and humility. Matthew 20:25-28
18. This statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our faith. The Holy Bible itself is the whole and final source of all that we believe.
The bible tells us in Genesis 22:17-18 "That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice."
It is the belief of Corner Stone Deliverance Church that the promises of God cannot be broken. It is our commission to lead people to the promises God has preordained us to have --they shall take possession of the city - and be blessed because we obeyed God. The vision for Corner Stone Deliverance Church is movement that reaches beyond the "walls" of the church.
Our motto is to reach people where they live, which means it cannot happen within the walls of the church. We must do as Paul said: "To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you." 1 Corinthians 9:22-23 (KJV)